Author: bjLily

Do you think Putin can win this year's Nobel Peace Prize?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-16 01:47:14 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-9-15 09:09
Assad will stay and the U.S. should be disarm. That is the only real solution to this problem. But ...

Putin has set up a win/win situation. If the USA backs down and stops invading weaker nations for the
sake of oil and power then we all win. If the USA doesn't back down then the prophecy of Putin is
to be realized and Iran will obtain nuclear deterrence to bring balance in the middle east.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 01:52:15 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-9-14 16:54
Lily girl

Chinese propaganda.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 01:55:32 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-9-15 11:30
Have you not considered that the Russians want to keep Assad as he is a good customer of their arm ...

Being a customer is not a bad thing. Being a war mongers and killers  like the U.S. is terrible. Syria do have the right to defend its territories.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 01:55:32 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-9-15 11:30
Have you not considered that the Russians want to keep Assad as he is a good customer of their arm ...

Being a customer is not a bad thing. Being a war mongers and killers  like the U.S. is terrible. Syria do have the right to defend its territories.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 03:29:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 04:51:41 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 05:03:40 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.