Author: bjLily

Do you think Putin can win this year's Nobel Peace Prize?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-14 17:56:14 |Display all floors
Depends on how this turns out. I do think Putin is being fairly honest. I think Obama and him have a real agreement.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 18:17:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-9-14 18:18
Ted180 Post time: 2013-9-14 17:56
Depends on how this turns out. I do think Putin is being fairly honest. I think Obama and him have a ...
  1. Depends on how this turns out. I do think Putin is being fairly honest.
Copy code
Honest?

Then why offer conditional surrender only when pressed?

Why offer up the weapons only under threat of bombing his client to kingdom come?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 20:47:39 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-9-14 18:17
Honest?

Then why offer conditional surrender only when pressed?

Would you preferred him nuking the US away from the map? The US has nothing to do in Syria and should stay away from interfering in other countries internal affairs.

But since Obomba is on the zionists pay roll he has to do as being told and they want to sell weapons, no matter how many people dies. Therefore the only way of avoiding mass murder is to get the worlds opinion opposing strikes enough to go against zionist media monopoly that has been running war propaganda for two years now, since they started sending terrorists into the country as they did with Libya before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 22:20:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-14 21:41
You are not onto anything remotely possible, you wilting graybeard. The real puller of strings is  ...

The Wallenberg clan is definitely part of selecting who gets the Nobel prizes and Jacob Wallenberg is part of the mighty Bilderberg steering committee. When it comes to the gangster Raoul Wallenberg he worked for the zionist US maffia in Europe during WWII and because he was swedish he had contacts at the swedish consulate and from there he managed to get his hands on blank passports that he sold to jews that needed to leave the country, some is said to have been forced to hand Wallenberg even their wedding rings to pay for the faked passports he made for them.

He became very rich and finally he and a girl decided to leave with everything so he stole all valuables at the swedish consulate and fled in a stolen car but ran off the road and the Soviet police found them with the loot about 15-20 kg gold, lots of cash money and all kinds of jewelry. Wallenberg was arrested and put in jail among many other war criminals and died by a hearth attack after possibly two years as a prisoner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 07:20:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-9-15 07:21

COUNT THREE-AND-A-HALF YEARS - SUMMER OF 2017 - BEFORE THE SHOWDOWN.

The Nobel Peace Prize is a joke.  Just look at the list of its recipients.  Instant stomach ache.  You might even die laughing.  In that sense and more, it is a dangerous distraction.

But REALISTICALLY, this peace can only last 3-1/2 years, because it will take 3 years to completely disarm Syria of its chemical weapons.

It looks like the Summer Olympics of 2020, like that of 1940, will never be held.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 09:08:07 |Display all floors
SYRIA MAY BE FORCED TO KNEEL, BUT CHINA IS FORCING HERSELF TO KNEEL INSTEAD.

There never is a treaty that lasts forever.  So the question is, how long will this peace that is not even yet a treaty, last?  A good estimate is, however long it will take for one side to be able to destroy the other.  Since Syria's ability to do so would be even less than today's, the devolves to how long will it take to be able to destroy Syria?  Well, that depends on how much firepower Syria loses over time.  In fact, by agreeing to ground inspections, Syria may already have crossed the red line, and no further delay in ratifyinng any treaty might be necessary.  Thus, this peace is likely to be a very short one.  

China will not be any weaker for Syria to be defeated and taken over, nor would China be any worse off if all the Orthodox Catholics in Syria were to be massacred.  It would be a tragedy, to remind that China has been too lackadaisaical and apologetic about its defense, but Chinese are by nature peaceful, and more engrossed with making money through business to take the lesson to heart.  But what happens next to Iran and Russia is another matter.  They know they are next in line, as would North Korea, which will ultimately be where the whole force will come down on, but that is several years away yet.

What is causing China to begin sinking even now is the big hole in her Central Bank created by an overvalued exchange rate of the Yuan.  It is forcing the decision makers to take camoulflaging steps, like increasing credit and infrastructure spending, while allowing China's manufacturing to die a natural death of loss of foreign export markets AND domestic markets at the same time, as Chinese products are no longer price competitive in dollars abroad AND not price competitive even in yuans at home.  When the time comes to bring North Korea to heel, China would be in economic crisis herself, beset with unemployment, declining foreign currency reserves, and factory closures.  China is setting herself up for eventual capitulation, even now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 09:16:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.