Author: snappysammy

DON'T TRUST THE RUSSIANS   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-9-16 03:26:24 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-9-16 03:04
I do have faith in professional research also and I do read them as well. But that does not mean t ...

Let Freedom Ring.....America the beautiful
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 05:01:47 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-9-15 13:26
Let Freedom Ring.....America the beautiful

Anyone who kills and rob for a living ain't beautiful, Sammy.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 05:06:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-15 13:22
You are an unsteady bigot whose real knowledge stretches from one mouth corner to the other. There ...

If China kills, bombs, and then rob people like the thieves in the U.S., then I will criticize China the same way. Until then, you just @# off.

China knows its shame and learned from to become a stronger nation today then the past. Many thieves worshipers think China should go back to the past.  In contrast,  the thieves in the U.S. have no sense of morality. They don't want to learn anything. They spent all their times planning on how to screw up somebody. They lies, kills, and then lies again. You don't know this because you kept your eyes close thinking you already know everything.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-9-16 05:18:20 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-9-16 05:01
Anyone who kills and rob for a living ain't beautiful, Sammy.

Sweet Land of Liberty
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 05:18:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-15 13:26
We should listen to all kinds of people, yes - but  then again, if we only need to listen, as you  ...

I am not passing judgement here when discussing the thieves plan to kill Syrians and destroy its infrusture. I just want the thieves in the U.S.to  stop killing people, stop bombing people, stop propping up puppet regime to exploit people in other nations. In other learn to live as equal to others by respecting their domestic affair. Stop hiring people to destroy a country. Syria is in a very serious problem right now because the thieves in the U.S. arm killers to destroy Syria.

I don't hate anyone or any country. I love all countires. I just want the U.S. to stop making wars, stop robbing, and stop threatening the world with violence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 05:21:00 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-9-15 15:18
Sweet Land of Liberty

We Americans try to make it that way, but the thieves who control our government keep taking away. The U.S. used to be a nation that treat human as animal slaves. We had come a long way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 05:22:10 |Display all floors
My great grandmother, always said never trust the Russians

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.