Author: snappysammy

DON'T TRUST THE RUSSIANS   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-12 22:09:36 |Display all floors
Such cynics on this blog! Here we've seen Obama an Putin arrange a face-saving deal that promotes cooperation and eventual relief for the ordinary Syrians. All worked-out during a non-meeting. Such excellent problem-solving.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 00:08:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-11 21:00
U.S. American thieves are more honest than Asian ones.

Yeah right. It  seems you never learn your history. Okay even the most recent ones in Iraq where WMD was suppose to be there, but as it turned out, the thieves in the U.S. just want to make sure Iraq is defenseless before they murder them and take over their oil.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 14:08:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-15 15:05
I have learbnt more than "my history", li'l barnacle: I have put enormous effort into understaindi ...

http://www.indianexpress.com/new ... m-overseas/1166928/

Americans use web to abandon children adopted from overseas

On Quita's first night with the Easons, her new guardians told her to join them in their bed, Quita says today.

Reuters analysed 5,029 posts from a five-year period on a Yahoo group. On average, a child was advertised once a week. Most children aged from 6 to 14 and had been adopted from countries like Russia and China, Ethiopia and Ukraine.
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 22:20:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-15 00:05
I have learbnt more than "my history", li'l barnacle: I have put enormous effort into understaindi ...

No, you don't know your history, Seneca. If you do, you probably will be praising the thieves and hating their victims.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-15 22:52:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-15 08:36
You are a conceited and undereducated mollusc who believes that knowing how to read is tantamount  ...

Okay, your "history knowledge" is all about hating China and support the thieves to destroy China. I learn my history not from the U.S. and other former colonialists, but from the people who lived under their occupation. I learn my history from my great grandfather, other people's great grandfather, and those who were hurt by history. Of course I do reading too, but I only do it so I know where to begin my research.

Only people who don't know history will result to personal attacks and name calling.

I hope someday you will finally learn history and learn to appreciate the things I am saying right now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 02:33:00 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-9-15 12:28
you don't know  about history

I know more than you brown shoes wearer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 03:04:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-15 12:58
I think you have learnt too much grandfatherly "history". Even ten grandfathers cannot tell you th ...

I do have faith in professional research also and I do read them as well. But that does not mean that we should not listen to people who experience it. I even listen to people like you who have no intention of accepting other people's view other than the views of the U.S.'s propaganda.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.