Views: 5712|Replies: 2

German sell Mao Tse Tung orig. Mercedes 300C 1956 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-6 09:58:34 |Display all floors
Hello from Germany,
I have the original Mercedes Benz 300 C from the Chairman Mao Tse Tung of China. This rare Mercedes bought a German business man and get it 1987 from the chinese government after 2 years talking and spend 1 new toyota car for the government of china. The mercedes of Mao Tse Tung is a Mercedes 300c   sedan mod.1956  and was imported to China 07.01.1957 for the Government in China Mao Tse Tung. Than he went back from china to germany 1987 by ship container.  from 1988 until 1989 the Maos Benz was rebuilted from Mercedes Benz in Germany complete and was until now in a garage in Germany by Hamburg. Now I want to sell this beautiful Mercedes back to China because this car has a nice History of China and it will be a pitty to have it only in a garage. Better it will be in a museum of China or other institution.

Here you will find some pictures of this MaoMercedes by internet http://www.spares.org/adenauer.htm

Mao Tse Tungs Mercedes Benz you will find also on my homepage in Dubai http://www.dubaiclassics.com

Maos car is in my garage in Germany Stuttgart and wait for his new owner! I hope to hear from you and all the best.

regards edgar
germany and dubai

p.sOf course I have also all papers bills newspapers in germany and proofments that this was the Mercedes of Mr.  Mao Tse Tung and the orig chinese salescontract from the government of China in chinese.
2004050609583485ba.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-7 00:06:53 |Display all floors

To: Maosoldcar

How much are you asking?

Do you arrange for delivery?

Isn't the "C" Model a two door? your picture shows a four door.

edon@att.net

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-17 00:51:01 |Display all floors

300c

Hi,do you still have the car?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.