Author: NgTran

Do Chinese respect their neighbours ?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-1 14:20:54 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2013-8-31 22:13
You have to shpw me when I ever said anything negative about Chinese individuals.

That I do not l ...

The job of any western propagandist is first and foremost to charm the 'individual' in the target nation
and denigrate the government of the target nation.
You have done a very poor job of charming any individuals in China but have done a very arduous
job of denigrating the government of China.
Nobody is buying that you hold the Chinese people in high regard.
The reason you started this thread was to try and paint the Chinese people as either being racist or
as being too stupid to realize they are being racist.
The Chinese people are not so easily fooled you scheming kraut.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 14:50:33 |Display all floors
You are winding like a snake, Robert.

Instead adressing the topic in a direct way.

But actually you are not even the right person to answer this threat, since you are not Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 17:02:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NgTran at 2013-9-1 17:03
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-1 12:47
Is Rudi a Kraut living with a brown monkey in the PI?

Reported because of racial insult.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 23:03:32 |Display all floors
maybe u dun know the chinese ppl enough. chinese dun defend thieves rapists n murderers

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-2 04:46:08 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2013-9-1 01:02
Reported because of racial insult.

Ooooo... I'm scared. If nobody gets penalized for calling my wife a streetwalker I'm sure I won't
get penalized for calling you a kraut.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-2 06:07:29 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-2 04:46
Ooooo... I'm scared. If nobody gets penalized for calling my wife a streetwalker I'm sure I won't

Your wife , Robert, is not a "street walker", though I do not know her personally, I believe that she is a decent and caring wife, like most Asian girls.

You see, I come to your rescue and I would support any call for decensy in this forum, no matter if our views on certain issues difer.

Of course I do expect the same treatment and repsect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-2 06:10:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NgTran at 2013-9-2 06:22

There are millions of Chinese who drive Japanese cars and there are hundreds of millions who own Japanese cameras, and do not forget office and household appliances.

These Chinese made at least a statement about the product quality from Japan.

We all remember the days when a small minority of Chinese started attacking Chinese citizens in the open who dared to own Japanese cars.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.