Author: shengshi

Not to blame the Chinese Propagandists?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-2 04:08:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-31 21:15
It's already starting. Capitalist stooges need not worry. Your brains aren't capable of understand ...

here's backstabbing for you!

There’s little doubt that credit in China is in the red zone, as Morgan Stanley head of emerging market Ruchir Sharma wrote in a very smart piece in the Wall Street Journal in February: “If private credit grows faster than the economy for three to five years, the increasing ratio of private credit to GDP usually signals financial distress. In China, private credit has been growing much faster than the economy since 2008, and the ratio of private credit to GDP has risen by 50 percentage points to 180%, an increase similar to what the U.S. and Japan witnessed before their most recent financial woes.”

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-2 04:44:27 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-9-1 00:52
So provide the evidence. All I see in China is capitalism booming and the people (especially the p ...

It's hopeless to try and educate you. I've tried but you western propagandists are incapable of
understanding anything outside of the stuff you where indoctrinated with in primary school.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-2 04:59:01 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-9-1 12:08
here's backstabbing for you!

There’s little doubt that credit in China is in the red zone, as Mo ...

You take these thieves seriously? They only know how to steal. None of them have any idea how
the real world works. They will be slaughtered before long.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-2 06:47:20 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-2 00:59
You take these thieves seriously? They only know how to steal. None of them have any idea how
the  ...

indeed. Just like this dude..

The supervision ministry said Mr Jiang was suspected of a "serious violation of discipline". He has not publicly commented on the allegations..

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-2 06:51:21 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-9-1 14:47
indeed. Just like this dude..

The supervision ministry said Mr Jiang was suspected of a "serious  ...

Too bad corruption is rewarded in capitalist nations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-2 07:41:54 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-2 02:51
Too bad corruption is rewarded in capitalist nations.

However, while China's political structure may be communist, its economy is based firmly on capitalist principles, say Ronald Coase, a Nobel laureate and the Clifton R. Musser Professor Emeritus of Economics at the University of Chicago Law School, and Ning Wang, an assistant professor at the School of Politics and Global Studies at Arizona State University.

Now, just ask the various officials that won't be sacrificed to pacify the people what they think about 'too bad corruption is rewarded in the West''

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-2 07:54:24 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-9-1 15:41
However, while China's political structure may be communist, its economy is based firmly on capit ...

Who needs to listen to a bunch of spoiled, self congratulatory morons who have never studied the communist manifesto?
With all their brainwashing, or what westerners like to call education, they have never undestood that capitalism is but one
step, and an unfortunate step at that, of communism.
Social systems that rely on the worst of human traits are always doomed to failure. That is why capitalism is only useful
as a phase in more advanced social systems. Mankind is progressing to the point where capitalism will be a curious and
painful memory.. much the same as ritual human sacrifice in obsolete religions.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.