Views: 7932|Replies: 21

From white collar to blue collar   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-14 09:56:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by nealrussel at 2013-8-14 09:56

1.jpg

“To see the bottom line of my physical force, and to pursued the true self”, Tujian talks the reason of his change.

Tujian once was a marketing director in a lamps company in Hunan before being a construction worker in the jobsite. He earned 150 thousand Yuan one year on the position which he must negotiate with his clients, some times he need to drink with them. Long time stay in the office left him a beer belly and spiritless looks.

After a period office life, Tujian found he is lost. “I want to find the meaning of life, to figure out which way I should do and what I want to do”, said Tujian. So he quitted from his decent job and stayed at home to think about those questions for one year in 2011. Later, he noticed that he couldn’t find the right path by staying at home, so he decided to try some different job.

“To be a construction worker was a idea I came up with two years ago; I want to pay my labor to earn money, and that’s totally different way to work for me.” Tujian said.

After 147 days work in the construction jobsite, Tujian lost 12 kilogram weight and earned 40 thousand Yuan, which even higher than his income as a white collar.

“I hope people do not just focus on how much I gain; the work is dangerous and toilsome. Migrant workers deserve the pain because they pay a lot labor, someone even sacrifice their health.”

“I think my happiness is not only come from livelihood, but also my work, and my growth.”

source:news.sina.com.cn

let me know if U like tennis

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 09:57:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by nealrussel at 2013-8-14 09:58

2.jpg

Tujian works at the construction jobsite.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 09:57:48 |Display all floors
3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 09:59:06 |Display all floors
4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 09:59:12 |Display all floors
5.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 09:59:18 |Display all floors
6.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 09:59:24 |Display all floors
7.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.