Author: JFenix

OBL, Jesus and Seneca   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-12 02:25:49 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-8-12 02:17
You can because they were both crazy in the head.

They both believed in killing innocent people f ...

Actually America have it coming long before 911.

The thing that really really makes matter worse for America is that the war on Osama is led by a notable Christian Right wing President making the war on Osama a Christian crusade against Muslims.......

....every Muslim I know believes the war on Osama is a Christian crusade against Muslims.

....and what Muslim does not want a hero? Even if they have to manufacture the hero?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 02:27:45 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-8-12 02:11
You cannot compare a loner shooter with a popular revolutionary who enjoys the support of half of  ...

I guess a better comparison would be to compare OBL to Charles Manson.  Manson was the brains of the operation and sent others to do his bidding.

Same class, same crazy thinking.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 02:32:42 |Display all floors
I still remember the day the idio#tic George W Bush sends the famous TV Christian evangelist to Baghdad on the week that Baghdad fell in 2003. .......

This is the most id#iotic thing any American President can do.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 02:33:58 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-8-12 02:25
Actually America have it coming long before 911.

The thing that really really makes matter worse  ...

Yeah...another crusade..

In what parallel universe exists where something like 9/11 is not an act of war?

The first duty of every government on the planet is to provide security for its citizens.  

The christian right wing and the radical islamists can all go fck themselves for all I care.   Its not about religion for me but the safety of my own.  Threaten my own, call us all legitimate targets and encourage radicals to kill americans indiscriminately...your religion or my religion isn't going to mean jack.  You will be an enemy.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 02:35:45 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-8-12 02:32
I still remember the day the idio#tic George W Bush sends the famous TV Christian evangelist to Bagh ...

Well he was the least intelligent of all presidents of my awareness.  He could barely speak english.

How he got elected and elected twice speaks very badly on my countrymen.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 02:48:52 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-8-12 02:35
Well he was the least intelligent of all presidents of my awareness.  He could barely speak englis ...

You got a wrong President, you pay.
don't go blaming Seneca or me or the Muslims.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 03:01:02 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-8-12 02:33
Yeah...another crusade..

In what parallel universe exists where something like 9/11 is not an act ...

Religion have every thing to do with it.

I remember in the critical period right up to the invasion of Iraq, the blogs, the forums and the Internet is full of bible stuffs like Armageddon, the second coming of Christ, Nostradamus and predictions of end of the world, Nostradamus and religious wars,

And from the Muslim side about crusaders, mercenaries, and the Rape of Muslim lands ........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.