Author: ztoa789

Capital punishment is justified [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-12 20:45:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-12 20:39
I am late to this dialogue but I want to register my firm opposition to what is falsely called a d ...

Death penalty is still decided by the judge and passed through legal process.

Compare this to your hero Netanyahu, who bombarded Gaza for revenge.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-12 20:52:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-12 20:39
I am late to this dialogue but I want to register my firm opposition to what is falsely called a d ...

so please tell me when a person who has suffered the death penalty has gone on to re offend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 18:56:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-12 21:06
In CHINA it is often decided by the Party with ulterior motives, end of this discussion!

Till in West, the reasoning by those who favor death penalty is heard by public,  keep you political garbage to yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 19:23:23 |Display all floors
Why don't you donate 70% of your salary to your government before showing off your stupid morality?

The Cost of Crime: It just doesn't pay!
New Crime Study Pegs Cost At $1.7 Trillion Annually

comprehensive study of the cost of crime written by an economist teaching at Davidson College this semester pegs the total cost of crime at $1.7 trillion a year, almost twice the previous estimated amount.

Anderson's study, entitled "The Aggregate Burden of Crime," estimates all of the direct and indirect costs of every type of crime for the entire nation. In addition to expenses commonly associated with unlawful activity, it considers costs that have not been previously included. Beyond the expenses of the legal system, victim losses and crime-prevention agencies, Anderson adds factors such as the opportunity costs of time lost by victims, criminals and prisoners, as well as the cost of private deterrence and losses due to the fear of being victimized.

The net loss of $1.1 trillion, which does not include the value of transfers from victims to criminals as would result from theft or fraud, represents an annual per capita burden of $4,118. This total cost figure of $1.7 trillion closely compares to the total expenditures on life insurance ($1.68 trillion), the outstanding mortgage debt to commercial institutions ($1.85 billion) and annual expenditures on health ($1.03 billion).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 20:04:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2014-7-18 20:12

'If A then B' implys 'If not B then not A'.

Opinions from a person who don't know that are worthless, most of time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 21:00:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2014-7-18 21:00
seneca Post time: 2014-7-18 20:58
You are funny. You keep sololoquising here, and when you do get an unexpected reply you protest  ...

Heyhey,

Is reasoning by those who favor death penalty in "free" world heard by public?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 21:02:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2014-7-18 21:04

Seneca, please keep helping me to expose how your people suppress different opinions.

I don't mind you point out how I "suppress" different opinions that is public.

Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.