Author: enlightenus

Are Chinese tourists uncivilized? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-8 07:44:41 |Display all floors
its either chinese tourists or pollution or hard landing making news

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 13:25:40 |Display all floors
I find most of Chinese tourists behave during their overseas trips. So it is misleading to amplify individual behaviors and tag it to an entire group.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 18:41:56 |Display all floors
I was waiting to go on boat, a tour boat, in July and these Chinese kept jumping queue so I lost my rag and yelled to get back!

One 6o something then said to me, oh sorry, I did not realise we were jumping the queue- a bit risible, there is a queue, is she blind? I said of course you did, what do you think we are doing standing there?

Oh sorry.....then of course she added, I was bullying an old lady.which I laughed off. I had told my brother am sure she'd play the old lady card soon enough which she promptly did. I did allow her to go in front of me as she is older than me...........but for ef sake, CAN PEOPLE BE TOLD IN CHINA BEFORE THEY TRAVEL THAT.......WAIT IN LINE! Grr

tHEY HUMILIATE THEMSELVES WHEN THEY ARE TOLD EFF BACK TO THE EFFING BACK
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 18:43:26 |Display all floors
enlightenus Post time: 2013-8-7 13:10

This is probably Selfridges under siege......
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-9 08:27:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-9 09:36:11 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-8-9 08:27
Do means...enlightenus spends his time at gay Club polishing bar stools? He needs a jar of sandy v ...

Takes one to know one - and you wouldn't stop at the stools with your gay polishing expertise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-9 09:58:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.