Author: Rearwindow

Tell us a joke   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-12 08:23:20 |Display all floors

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: "Watson, look up at the sky, and tell me what you see." Watson replied: "I see millions and millions of stars." Holmes said: "And what do you deduce from that?" Watson replied: "Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life." And Holmes said: "Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 16:34:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by shengshi at 2013-8-13 16:54

J Jack Kevorkian
O operated
K kiwi
E eggs

footnote

Jack Kevorkianis called death doctor. His famous quote is dying is not a crime.

I think this is my most original joke these days.

A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-13 18:35:48 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-8-13 18:00
Good one baldy!

They may be a good joke, but not original...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.