Author: Dara

Is it normal to have no real friends??   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-7 17:24:11 |Display all floors
yeah good advice all around Dara

forget about what you see on TV dramas or if you can, all that fake face book "friends"
I myself have only a couple of people I call real friends. When you get older you tend to sieve through everything in your life. Including the people in it.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 19:55:31 |Display all floors
my "real friends"* are all spread out all over the world now and the only way I keep in touch with them is via "the computer" {:soso_e129:}
I mean sure, I know people from being in China, but no one I would say I am real close to now, which I have just resigned myself too {:soso_e143:}
after all, maybe after a certain age you don't really make new close friends {:soso_e101:}
sorry, if does not help, but no, you are defo not alone...

*=by real friends I mean people I have known in real life but am now separated from, its not a lot, but if there was one place with all of these couple of handfuls of people, then I think I could be truly happy again**
**=but instead I just continue to wander the globe, not fitting in anywhere, wondering if I will ever be free to just be me, ever again {:soso_e115:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 10:20:45 |Display all floors
gulfalco Post time: 2013-8-7 19:55
my "real friends"* are all spread out all over the world now and the only way I keep in touch with t ...

your life style is cool, not tied up to one place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 10:22:09 |Display all floors
Thank you all for your kind replies.
I guess I shouldn't worry about it. because I can't do anyhing about it either.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-8 13:15:46 |Display all floors
Dara Post time: 2013-8-8 10:22
Thank you all for your kind replies.
I guess I shouldn't worry about it. because I can't do anyhing ...

Dara,

Real friends stick with you when times become really tough.  Of all of my friends globally there are perhaps a couple of dozen that I'd call "close friends" and most of those are Chinese. They have stuck with me through some very dark times, for instance while I was in hospital this year the first call I received was from a friend in Foshan as she was worried about me and knew something was wrong.

To make real friends you have to communicate and open your heart to them, it's a process of both trust and love. I'm happy to be a friend of yours if you wish.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-8 13:17:34 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-8-7 00:03
Traitor.. and I thought we are the best of friends, same race… just me been superior

The same race perhaps, but I prefer Chinese lady mice to old Germanic rats.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 13:47:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.