Author: Rearwindow

Best infant formula to recommend   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-8 14:47:00 |Display all floors
Fonterra came clean and advised that they had a problem and a small problem caused by an unsanitary pipe,this problem has been addressed ,you tell me of any local company that has had a problem and came clean and admitted it  like Fonterra ?This whole thing has been blown out of all proportion by the media.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 19:18:03 |Display all floors
EMU1 Post time: 2013-8-8 14:47
Fonterra came clean and advised that they had a problem and a small problem caused by an unsanitary  ...

And yet it took 6 weeks before they recalled the affected products.  
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-9 20:24:54 |Display all floors
There is no best formula for babies other than natural breast milk.  Different babies react differently to different brands of formula so I've read and been told. This means you have to find one that is suitable for the child.  One thing to avoid are those that are steroid fortified as they cause serious brain damage in children according to various studies that have been published in the past 20 years.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 11:26:29 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-8-9 20:24
There is no best formula for babies other than natural breast milk.  Different babies react differen ...

How can I tell if a formula suits my baby ?
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-12 11:36:11 |Display all floors
Rearwindow Post time: 2013-8-12 11:26
How can I tell if a formula suits my baby ?

From what I've been told, trial and error. Some babies are sick on one brand of formula and have no problems with another.  Karricare "gold" formula is reputed to be one of the best and one that most babies enjoy and aren't sick with.  
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.