Author: abramicus

Is There A Glitch in the Sign-In, or Is This An Intentional Block? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-5 23:14:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-8-5 23:19:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-5 17:41
I thought I was the only poster experiencing troubles with the signing-in procedure here. The comput ...

NO, I also experienced this ( between 1600-188 hours Beijing time ).

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-5 23:20:52 |Display all floors
From what I saw last night and this morning there was a hitch with the BBS server as I was getting a CSS type of sheet and SQL/VB type code.   All times are China time btw.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 12:03:10 |Display all floors

This is what appeared on my post....

Post time 2013-8-3 08:56:07 |View the author only
[This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-8-3 09:05]

[This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-8-3 09:02]

Excerpt:
Post time 2013-6-26 16:24:24 | sansukong

RE: Global Warming as a 21st Century Religion                                                   
Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tithes = Carbon Taxes - every religion needs money

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 13:36:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-8-6 13:39

It is obvious that China Daily forum has been hacked to deny service to the posters.

It means to say that what is being said here, mundane as it may sound to regular posters, is actually quite important to someone else (could be inside or outside China).

The most important message I can surmise is that the People's Bank of China is either inadvertently or intentionally causing the manufacturing sector of China to implode, by causing all manufactured products to be overpriced abroad in dollars, euros and yens, and at home in yuans, through OVERVALUING THE YUAN.  This deceleration can be temporarily delayed by increasing the money supply in China, but like a barrel that has a hole at the bottom, no matter how much water you pour in at the top, it will eventually become empty, which is when manufacturing production and investment stops, and unemployment hits the fan.  All that extra "water" poured in from the top only creates a bigger mess by flooding the basement and the ground floor, which equates to the average wage earner being drowned by inflationary price increases later on.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.