Author: enlightenus

Why are Chinese people so indifferent to strangers?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-8-7 11:42:55 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-8-6 19:35
Have you ever considered that your understanding of all things Chinese are based upon your wife, t ...

I know many Chinese people other than my wife. I've also been to China numerous times.
From your 'observations' I doubt you've ever even been to China.
Why would you move to a country you obviously hate so much?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 12:11:10 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-7 11:42
I know many Chinese people other than my wife. I've also been to China numerous times.
From your ' ...

Hey Dodo, look at what time zone I'm posting from. Just because my real life observations from Hubei, China do not match your observations, it doesn't make them less valid. Also, China towns in the US don't count as visiting China. Why do you live in the USA if you hate it so much? You are such a one trick pony, and your one trick is incredibly lame.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 12:23:05 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-8-6 20:11
Hey Dodo, look at what time zone I'm posting from. Just because my real life observations from Hub ...

What a coincident!!!  I'm in Hubei too!!!
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 12:31:05 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-7 12:23
What a coincident!!!  I'm in Hubei too!!!

Really? I'm in Wuhan. Maybe we could meet at "Toucan" for a drink? Oh wait,  I don't like you. Never mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 12:39:58 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-8-6 20:31
Really? I'm in Wuhan. Maybe we could meet at "Toucan" for a drink? Oh wait,  I don't like you. Nev ...

That's OK. I don't drink and if I did I wouldn't waste time on western women in the land of enchantment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 12:45:12 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-7 12:39
That's OK. I don't drink and if I did I wouldn't waste time on western women in the land of enchan ...

No worries. I highly doubt women in general would waste their time on you. Enjoy your time in the "land of enchantment" and try to stay out of the heat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 15:15:57 |Display all floors
the more our society is progressing , the less emotions we hold toward each other, it seems inevitable... i assume the 2 are closely interwined
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.