Author: enlightenus

Why are Chinese people so indifferent to strangers?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-6 20:23:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-6 10:58
They were just wondering how stupid westerns can be.
You ought to be grateful they weren't laughin ...

Why are you always such a douche? Seriously, it's uncalled for.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 20:51:30 |Display all floors
TELL ME...why on earth the people expectin sooo much from china itself (is it its population, the size of china, the system, etc) 'cause i think china is just the same like any other nations on this planet earth  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 00:21:00 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-5 21:16
I see you've neglected your mind from reading your asinine posts.

A little sensitive aren't we Roberto?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 01:02:12 |Display all floors
its called capitalism.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-8-7 08:39:58 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-8-6 04:23
Why are you always such a douche? Seriously, it's uncalled for.

What is uncalled for is people like you constantly nagging about how this or that the Chinese are
based on a very few personal experiences.
Have you ever thought about how negative your expectations are of the Chinese to begin with?
It's call prejudice. I have a hard time believing you live in China.
Why would a westerner who does nothing but complain about China decide to go live there?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-8-7 08:43:13 |Display all floors
KevinGamble Post time: 2013-8-6 08:21
A little sensitive aren't we Roberto?

I think it's you who gets bent out of shape by people living normal lives.
From your previous post:
""lack of objective moral duties""
What the hell kind of crap is that? If that isn't overly sensitive BS I don't know what is.
Are you another whining folk singer with that cheesy guitar?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 11:35:54 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-7 08:39
What is uncalled for is people like you constantly nagging about how this or that the Chinese are

Have you ever considered that your understanding of all things Chinese are based upon your wife, the ONLY Chinese person you know? I actually live here and have a varied experience on a day to day basis. Culturally, China is almost the complete opposite of the Western civilized and developed world. If I experience something different from my culture and write about it, that is called an observation. Nagging is, by definition, constant whining and complaining. I don't constantly whine and complain, I share my varied experiences. I am not jaded into believing that China or the US for that matter are utopian societies. If something about China is messed up, I will point it out. Not for the purpose of nagging, but to discuss with other forum members the subject and perhaps gain some insight into why it exists. Your only purpose to post on these boards is to be a giant douche and bash anyone who disagrees with you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.