Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 11:25:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 11:27:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 12:12:01 |Display all floors
Thanks to the adoption of marketing economy, we have degenerated into an immoral animal.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 12:14:14 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-8-6 10:51
I had a bicycle accident when my (then 2 year old) son was riding on the back of the bike. His arm w ...

Expats note the same apathy and lack of compassion toward strangers in Japan and Korea.  It's an Asian cultural flaw, although there are some exceptions.  To their credit, many westerners generally rush to help total strangers in distress.  Quite a few have shown their "Lei Feng" spirit in China as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 13:11:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-6 10:29
Those who live on the OUTSIDE of some society have a better view into it. You who are all part of  ...

Actually, we never stop quesitioning the society, the real word we live in.  We doubt, learn and revise, then we make a progress.
i am agree with you that maybe Maoism still influedces China in a deep way, and people live in the inside can not realise it. But if you always come to Maoism when trying to analysis the problem in society, it sounds ridiculous
let me know if U like tennis

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 19:19:42 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-6 11:14
The Chinese have enough collective wisdom to know having guns freely available is not a good idea. ...

Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.