Author: enlightenus

Why are Chinese people so indifferent to strangers?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-14 19:15:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-8-14 16:39
Yogesh Post time: 2013-8-14 13:32
I think BBS team was working to improve the forum notifications. I complained about it a few days  ...

I hadn't received notification of your replies for at least 2 weeks! Are we under surveillance? Perhaps you mentioned NSA too loosely:)

I hadn't bothered to complain but had worried about the integrity of the forum! One has a reasonable expectation of indulging in this thing 'unmolested'!

You have failed to deliver me a buxom and leggy India wench..........most regrettable but this can be easily remedied. India lass straight from India are a lot more fun. he ones here have been ruined by dashed expectation.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 18:24:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Yogesh at 2013-8-15 15:26
Bandito Post time: 2013-8-14 16:15
I hadn't received notification of your replies for at least 2 weeks! Are we under surveillance? Per ...

Well. I think Chinadaily is a lot more trustworthy than economist or BBC. I have seen Economist rogues knowingly deleting my comments when it was found harming them or bringing attention of some people to some issues. Trust me. I don't say that to brag about my intelligence. I simply searched something when I read and found some truth by logic which I shared in comments. I found that it was deleted the next day by them. Only a particular post was being deleted. It happened about 2 to 3 times when the things started getting more attention.
I noticed that these yellow journalists (and may be even those bureaucrats at the backend) seem to be working on something to know how people react in certain situations. I find that people at large are very shallow and eager to make opinions. So when you report even something wonderful in certain ways, you can make people to deride it. And these people in BBC, economist etc have been doing this intentionally in certain articles.
You want an Indian lass. Haha.. Mostly Indian girls are one man girls. Any Indian girl who will become your gf would look forward to marry you. So you should be ready for that. If you are really serious, plan a visit to India. Tell me if you are really serious to travel here. I have just got into a new job and I am on probation for 1 year. So getting leave will be a bit difficult for me. Still, I will try to be your host as much as possible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-22 16:18:49 |Display all floors
There are so many people in China, if say hi to everyone we meet, we will be very tired
Thus have I heard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-18 03:36:25 |Display all floors
10 Pictures Let You Know More About China

Author: Jian Zhang, Weichong Wang, Geng Li, Zhe Sheng

1.Chinese people learn kungfu to benifit their health, not for fighting.
1.jpg

2.From a western perspective, it’s difficult to understand and accept the traditional Chinese Medicine, however,
"the trick”helps to keep your body healthy.
2.jpg

3.In people's mind, China still looks like China Town in America,however, every city in China has their own "5th Avenue".
3.jpg

4.Most Chinese people think American education is better, once they become wealthy,
they hope to send their children abroad for better education
4.jpg

5.A major misunderstanding of why Chinese people are loud in a restaurant isn’t because they are arguing,
or angry, it is because they are happy and enjoying themslves with family or friends.
5.jpg

6.You may think there are a lot of corrupted officials in China,but in reality, out of 80 million members in the CPC,
the amount of corruption is very small.
6.jpg

7.The elderly in China are used to take care of their grandkids. They enjoy what they do and are happy with that,but sometimes people will misunderstand that the kids' parents are neglectful.
7.jpg

8.In China, our tips are paid in gratitude, not with money.
8.jpg

9.Many Chinese people don't have credit history,because they are not used to the life with debt.
When they need money, it will be hard for them to get loan.
9.jpg

10.Because of custom duties and manufacturers’ sales strategy, a lot of products, which are made in China, sell at lower
prices in America.
10.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-18 12:30:23 |Display all floors
nealrussel Post time: 2013-8-6 09:12
I don't understand why you always mention Maoism when you try to answer or analysis some questions ...

You dont underdtand because you have not been following his anti CPC rants, he grabs every opporyunitu to hit out at the Party even when the threaf has nothing to do with the Party!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-18 14:31:42 |Display all floors
But the citizens in our city can help strengers on the bus. I am prond of our city.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.