Author: abramicus

Xi Declares China Will Become a Maritime Power   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-8 08:11:44 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-8-2 14:44
how about making a speech to clean up the pollution in China?
The pollution caused by China

It's to sensitive a subject for most to have. To many are happy with the way life is compared to what it use to be. Until a major catastrophe should happen and by then it may be to late, not much will be done until the government forces people to do it. Many think the pollution they make has nothing to do with life outside their surroundings, when in fact they slowly poison the world...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 09:09:33 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-8-8 08:11
It's to sensitive a subject for most to have. To many are happy with the way life is compared to w ...

China want respect.......

Want respect , start with respecting the environment.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 09:17:18 |Display all floors

Producing Mo Lui Tau stuffs.
Copying Mo Lui Tau stuffs

Still want to enlarge, bold , color to attract attention.

Mental disease or amok?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 09:23:12 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-8-8 09:09

That goes for all, not just China... The situation may look bad now, but It can get better. THE BEST THING TO DO IS STOP POLLUTING NOW. Mother nature will help with some of the repairs. Technology will help with the rest...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 09:35:45 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-8-8 09:23
That goes for all, not just China... The situation may look bad now, but It can get better. THE BE ...

I am actually more optimistic than you think..............

I see the electrification of transport is the savior. and of course, people getting smarter.

Just hates the sansukongs and Morano cheeses of this world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 09:41:22 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-8-8 09:23
That goes for all, not just China... The situation may look bad now, but It can get better. THE BE ...

The young Turks is a good liberal youtube channel.

They just posted a video about Fox News, rats, and climate change deniers and how not only did they deny climate change, they also deny science.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 10:22:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ktbond at 2013-8-8 10:23
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-8-8 09:09

Funny to see tr011s like you constantly complaining about Chinese not respecting the environment but Fukushima pumping ultra poisonous water non-stop into the Pacific never seem to be of concern.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.