Author: rosyflower

Why Chinese women want white skin?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-28 06:02:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-7-28 03:25

87^^*-
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-28 06:05:16 |Display all floors

c

This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-7-29 00:51
karen1211 Post time: 2013-7-25 09:53
Another reason is simple, as an old saying goes, "white skin covers ugliness"(in chinese "一白遮百丑 ...

My first experience with the desire to maintain white skin was wandering the beauty isles of Carrefour in quest of one product: moisturizer. However, I encountered an obstacle; every single moisturizing product was “whitening”. My friends and I had no idea what whitening products were. ..
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-28 06:12:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-7-29 00:52
SDIvester Post time: 2013-7-25 15:02
I had to ask my wife this question...She says that they believe that men prefer whiter skin on women ...

The whole business is hilarious...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-28 06:28:59 |Display all floors
It's not just Chinese it's all Orientals. Every pharmacy in Thailand, Cambodia, Mongolia, Japan, Vietnam, Korea always have "bleaching cream" for the multitudes of women who want white skin.

I personally think their skin is already beautiful they don't need to make it white.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-28 07:34:24 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-7-28 02:28
It's not just Chinese it's all Orientals. Every pharmacy in Thailand, Cambodia, Mongolia, Japan, Vie ...

Perhaps best to not generalise too much. I have dated for extended period of time girls from Japan and Korea. Both solidly middle class girls. They and all their friends have naturally pale skin and are contemptuous of plastic surgery, bleaching etc.

I know these sort of things are common with with the folks below stairs most of the time. You see the white powdered face and you think wtf?

These bumpkins and the foreigners that dates them are a match made in heaven or hell needless to say they deserve each other and contempt of others.

I saw a lot of these bumpkins today with their semi literate husbands/bfs at the Korean war memorial in DC...comical sight but well..nudge nudge

Why a man will leave US/UK etc to travel to Cambodia/Mongolia and other places to scour the place for a village beauty queen is something for them and their shrinks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-28 07:34:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-7-29 00:54
It's not just Chinese it's all Orientals. Every pharmacy in Thailand, Cambodia, Mongolia, Japan, Vie ...

These bumpkins and the foreigners that dates them are a match made in...fill the space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-28 07:40:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-7-31 04:05

It is important to not lose sight of the fact that the skin lightening thing is common with folks lower in the food chain! T..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.