Author: voice_cd

What do you think of China-Japan relations?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-17 02:03:05 |Display all floors
no relations. just doing wat is beneficial. japan is the still country that invaded china so they r always on guard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 04:03:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 04:06:36 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 04:07:11 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 08:58:24 |Display all floors
The Japanese need to realize that their best interests would be served by a close economic relationship with China. Also, that China is more powerful than them. We in Canada benefit from our realistic approach to the US.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2013-7-17 17:15:12 |Display all floors
1] How do you view China-Japan relationship?
Bad and this is still a positive description. One can also say there is never a dull day where both countries do not hit at each other

2] What do you hope for the future of China-Japan relations?
As long as the Neo fascists rule in Tokyo there is no hope for better relations. Abe, the grandson of a former Class B war criminal who was released from prison rather than executed is dreaming of the empires conquests and does not listen to people who do not agree with him and his gang.

3] Would you expect a conflict to occur in the next decade?
No, I firmly believe that a conflict (war) is not on the horizon. Japan cannot act on her own because this would end in a catastrophe and the U.S. will not start a war -any war- where the chances to win are unknown.

4] What do you think of the US factor in the China-Japan relations?
This factor is HUGE!! Nothing significantly which comes out of Tokyo is not agreed by the U.S. This is probably the main stumbling block for more friendly relations. We've seen in the past that even progressive politicians cannot escape this factor.

5] And how do you view Japan?
I'm biased but one thing is sure, I consider Japan a beautiful country to live. There are perhaps other countries which are similar but Japan is among the top.
I'm convinced that in the end Japan will learn to accept a big and powerful neighbor in the west. Abe Nazis have now there final chance. If they fail to deliver economically they'll soon be out of office. This is my hope and the chance for better relations btw JP and CN/KR on the other side.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 18:13:18 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2013-7-17 17:15
1] How do you view China-Japan relationship?
Bad and this is still a positive description. One can  ...

Can I ask what is the common Japanese view of China-Japan relations?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.