Views: 23594|Replies: 77

What do you think of China-Japan relations?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-15 15:07:16 |Display all floors

China and Japan are neighbors. As the old Chinese saying goes, “a far-off relative is not helpful as a near neighbor.” So it is quite important and beneficial for both countries to maintain a friendly relationship. But over the recent years, the relationship has been strained at times due to the territorial disputes and Japan’s refusal to acknowledge its war crimes in China.

How do you view China-Japan relationship? What do you hope for the future of China-Japan relations? Would you expect a conflict to occur in the next decade? What do you think of the US factor in the China-Japan relations? And how do you view Japan? Free free to share your opinions.

Related: Oliver Stone's Advice to Japan: Apologize

China Youth Voice: My view of China-Japan ties

FT: A gaffe-prone Japan is a danger to peace in Asia
                    Alarming Poll Results in China and Japan
                   Debate: Should China-Japan resume high level talks?
                    The truth----Investigation and documentary of Comfort women
                   South Korean protester arrested for throwing eggs to Japanese embassy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-15 21:53:14 |Display all floors
since you asking,  here's my opinion.

1] How do you view China-Japan relationship?  
like Mr. Snowden and the US National security leaders in Washington ...
2] What do you hope for the future of China-Japan relations?
that both nations comprehand working together as Asians is the only way to survive and advance...
3] Would you expect a conflict to occur in the next decade?
it all depends if the US is giving Japan the GO AHEAD...
4] What do you think of the US factor in the China-Japan relations?
without the US factor, China-Japan relation would exell...
5] And how do you view Japan?
a beautiful country with smart people, why else do you think that Christianity did not flourish in Japan!
however they should learn not to pretend to be part of a group commonly called whites...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 05:05:48 |Display all floors
Send love workers to Japan ! The women lack real men there
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 10:16:10 |Display all floors
Chinese people never forgot the history,I hope we can die out Janpan in some day if we will have strong power. With rapidly developpment of China, The USA and janpan will get contact with each other closely. It is aiming to limit to china's development. If we die out Janpan, we will face to US and Janpan togerther.
Because of limitation of landgrave and source,The janpan also will die out China to occupy the bigger land, source. We must keep a caution all the time.
The USA don't want to see a powerful China, So it uses Janpan to limit China's development.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 10:31:18 |Display all floors
japan must apologize for what they did to asian countries, and stop distorting the history.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 10:54:05 |Display all floors
I don't want to talk the political questions. I only hope the citizens of China and Japan have a good life in the future, and never hurt each other forever. We don't want to see the war anymore. The lack of society is love, not conflict. I believe almost people like the peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 11:28:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.