Author: robert237

short vacation to Hearst Castle   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-16 11:02:30 |Display all floors
I was at Hearst castle 15 years ago. It was impressive. Does anyone besides me find it ironic that Robert, who loathes any and all people of wealth, would purposefully visit the home of one of the most cut throat capitalists in the history of America? He always complains about the evils of capitalism, yet he adores the opulence of William Randall Hearst. Also, his post points out that he does in fact NOT live in China. No one would take a weekend trip from China to California, unless he was a "one percenter" and could wipe his tushie with all of his excess of cash. Judging from the clothing worn in the pictures, I would say that is probably not the case. At any rate, I am happy you enjoyed your time.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-7-16 11:06:36 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-7-15 18:57
I did the Grand Room Tour and the Upstairs Suites next...What an amazing work of architectural desig ...

I took the longest of the day tours which is called the Designing the Dream tour. 1 hour 15 minutes.
It costs $30 a ticket. The shorter tours are $25 a ticket.

The whole place now belongs to the state of California. It's a state park.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 11:06:44 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-7-16 11:02
I was at Hearst castle 15 years ago. It was impressive. Does anyone besides me find it ironic that R ...

I asked him why he would subject his wife to a capitalistic life style, but he will not respond.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 13:56:47 |Display all floors
Your wife looks good,robert
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 15:49:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 16:29:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-7-16 12:37

Ah Robster, I have to say that you do have fine taste in women despite your dubious politics. To your health

The photography,  scenery and house (s) are perfect. I half expected you to open a bottle of something whilst eating lobster!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 16:35:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-7-16 12:35
grb Post time: 2013-7-16 06:35
Why do you subject your wife to the life style of a Capitalist?

He isn't silly. He knows a woman won't be subjected to a life of SOcCOm penury and still want to stay married.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.