Author: MisterPanda

Swimming lessons in school ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-19 00:38:09 |Display all floors
Swimming is very popular in southern China.I learned to swimming in a river when I was a kid,but now it is hard to find a river which suitable for swimming.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-19 01:02:01 |Display all floors
i kno many mainlanders swim to hk but that's not the point here. the point here is that i almost kill my swimmin classmates in a waterpolo match when i was in hi skool swimmin class (i was pullin dem down for sooo long that they had to make krazy gestures in the water cos they think they can pick on chinese like myself)  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-19 03:13:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Jet.feng at 2013-7-19 03:14

As a boy who was born  in rural area ,I learnt swimming in a river near by my home when i was 7 or 8 years old ,I used to play in the river with boys at my same age for every summer seasion,which was also the only entertainment we could make on that time,but we enjoyed it so much ! I just learnt how to dog paddle because no one teached us there ,After many years, when i entered university ,I got a chance to enhance my swiming skills in PE lession.Compared with the people around me ,i am lucky on this term,Because they are all can't swim.
From my point ,I think it's a good idea for school to teach students on swimming skills.But as a matter of fact ,not every shcool in china has the conditions to do that. In some middle area of china ,there is not even a swimming pool for a whole county with a population of half-million

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-7-19 09:12:08 |Display all floors
Maybe it all will change if one of the Chinese swimmers wins something at the Olympic Games?

Basketball was not the Chinese traditional sport as I remember?...

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-7-19 21:52:46 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-7-19 09:12
Maybe it all will change if one of the Chinese swimmers wins something at the Olympic Games?

B ...

Well I remember the 16 years old girl who won many medals in the London Olympics. I think there was also a Chinese guy who won in the men competition ?

But that's the tree hiding the forest. Unfortunately there are too many people who will say "look we are good at swimming, we won the gold medal". Following this logic French are good at squash...
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-20 01:26:27 |Display all floors
you folks fight all you like here but i almost drown my classmates in the pool when we havin a waterpolo match  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e135:}{:soso_e128:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-20 08:23:19 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-7-19 09:12

B ...

How can you be a mod in a Chinese forum and not even know that this country has had several world and olympic champions in the swimming discipline?

A M A Z I N G!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.