Author: MisterPanda

Swimming lessons in school ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-16 10:53:58 |Display all floors
Physical Sport are not popular in china, Parents is afraid of hurt by child. They focus on eduacation,learning English,painting,learning to Play piano etc. I don't agree with this education mathod .The children shoud play on his/her childhood. parents do not force them to give up palying and to learn something which they are not interested in.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 10:58:08 |Display all floors
EricTian Post time: 2013-7-16 10:53
Physical Sport are not popular in china, Parents is afraid of hurt by child. They focus on eduacatio ...

Is that why there are so many pussy boys in China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 11:01:58 |Display all floors
Maybe

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-7-16 11:11:11 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-7-16 10:58
Is that why there are so many pussy boys in China?

Average (relatively) young people in China are affraid to gain too much muscles... some of my friends are affraid of the food that have "too much proteins". No, I made it clear, not "calories"... proteins.

It is mostly about the women - They want to be "thin and fasionable". This is why some persons don't like to walk or ride a bicycle - to have "thin leggs".

Saddly - some men (?) seems to have the same goals, and this is what I don't understand...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-16 11:13:51 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-7-16 11:11
Average (relatively) young people in China are affraid to gain too much muscles... some of my frie ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 08:52:37 |Display all floors
There are so many lesson that people open to learn money. Telling the truth, I'm unable to swim even I learn it when I was a young. But the problem was nobody teach me, the result was I was failure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-18 21:06:49 |Display all floors
My father helped me to learn to swim, he threw me in the water when I was very young. Learning to swim was quite easy. The difficult part was cutting my way out of the sack

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.