Author: BoMiller

Visa Update July 1, 2013 Foreign Nationals     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-18 11:02:14 |Display all floors
its kind of funny,our new to be world leader after USA,new super power rising with peace,friendship,equality and win-win cooperation(believe what i say don't but question what i do instead, hehehehe)......the more successful china becomes the more he welcomes foreigner to live and be part of the community....this immigration law that changes anytime is really foreigner friendly.....At least it tells us if we are welcome or not.....i hope every country in every part of the world will start using the same immigration law too on Chinese national living in respective countries....let see,who will complain first of discrimination....over 40 million Chinese lives in other countries while foreigners in chinese mainland are not even up to 2 million....
every super power that fell according to history did so because they are not  tolerant of other race and that is why America will still be world power in the next 50yrs-100yrs to come not because they are saint or not racist but with all that fault of there's,is still the most foreigner welcoming and tolerant nation in the world....even canada,australia,new zealand  and europe cant beat it...lets see if they can stand seeing a black or asian race become there prime minister...hahahaha....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-18 12:02:24 |Display all floors
Kindly re-write into English
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.