Author: bravos

Thanks to Seneca, my vocabulary trippled within 3 weeks   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-10-13 18:19:01 |Display all floors
bravos Post time: 2013-7-12 21:24
Interesting. I also have 4 letters: e, o, l, v. What can you make out of them? I guess many of you o ...

Nah .....
What about VOEL and VELO ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-13 20:38:33 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-7-12 22:10

You carry on buddying with this Seneca, your vocabulary may triple, but your brian will shrink o ...

Well said Kbay.....
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-13 21:31:47 |Display all floors
Seneca is very open-minded and knowledgeable. I don't see what is wrong with me if I can learn something from him.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-13 21:54:23 |Display all floors
On this forum I am no veteran but a newcomer. I’ve never been keen on fights, and I have no camps. I don’t want to be disturbed by any abusive posters or jerks, and I may have to pick up my weapons if you persist in persecuting me or my mentor whose name is Seneca.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-13 22:54:54 |Display all floors
" If you want to be a different fish, jump out of school". Don Van Vliet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 00:46:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 17:04:56 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-10-13 19:59
We learnt your vocabulary in the kindergarten.

Of course, slow learners take longer time.

You learnt my vocabulary in the kindergarten, but your teachers there failed to teach you about which is which, and who is who. You and your kindergarten teachers all need to go back to the drawing board and start all over again.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.