Author: xenophobia

it is 4:45 am China time, www.foxnews.com, USA censors free press ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-8 17:57:24 |Display all floors

for RMB 400

you get all those other chanels in the area where I live. And the good news is that they promised that from July on the sevice is going to be free. A special thing about this is that you can only receive these channels at home if you perform a foreign passport to the local cable TV  office.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-10 18:16:33 |Display all floors

Tittle

bleh
Fox news is a horrible news  channel.  It has often been criticized for misleading its viewers and I have several links showing Fox news deliberately misleading its viewers with false information.  In fact, you shouldn't trust any major news station because they will always be somewhat biased.
In the case of Fox news very biased.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-12 15:27:02 |Display all floors

ben is dead

what unbiased news station do you watch?  Don't tell me CCTV!!!  I agree fox news bends toward republicans, but I think they are less biased than other stations.  

To me the bottom line is not beliving everything you here.  Anaylize the information and determines it's credibility.  I think the republicans on the news and just as often the democrats speak out their ass.  You have to be able to sift through the shit.

Anywyas, if you want non euro-anti-american news, watch FOX!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-14 11:17:42 |Display all floors

fox news

I was watching "Fox and Friends" one morning back when the U.S. was bombing Afghanistan.  The ditzy blonde woman wondered, "If Afghanistan is the land of the Afghans, is Pakistan the land of the 'Pakis?'"  

Then, a whole ten minutes later, the three of them bantered about the question of what the U.S. carrier "eleliu" was named after.  They worried that they may have "insulted some powerful family," and laughed it off into the commercial.  

That's the problem with Fox News -- it's not that they're biased, or even that they make the occasional blunder.  It's that they're proud of being stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-16 18:00:34 |Display all floors

was the blonde hot?

that's all that matters...if you want more accurate news please feel free to visit the lovely site newsmax.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.