Author: ttt222

Snowden's fate a sign of US hegemony   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-4 17:18:10 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-7-4 17:13
Yes, I read the DLama has the nightly problem of choosing the lovliest firm little bum from his ho ...

Jealousy is a curse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 21:45:31 |Display all floors
Bothsidesnow Post time: 2013-7-4 17:27
Invasion of Privacy and Stealing of Private Data is a crime punishable by IMPEACHMENT.

Impeachment is a process which seeks to bring to justice public / government officials, of which I am not. So I would imagine that if you are not in this category you can freely go about invading other's privacy and stealing their data with absolutely no fear of ever being impeached.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 21:48:25 |Display all floors
He has done a great service. May he be granted a safe place to live!
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 21:49:51 |Display all floors
Snowden summons Americans 'to confront the growing danger of tyranny'
National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden’s father has published an open letter praising his son’s contributions in exposing the United States’ vast surveillance operations.
According to the Associated Press, Lonnie Snowden celebrated his son’s work "summoning the American people to confront the growing danger of tyranny."
The letter was reportedly penned by the leaker’s dad and Bruce Fein, a Washington, DC-based attorney who has represented CIA whistleblower John Kiriakou.
Publishing of the open letter comes less than 24 hours after Edward Snowden issued a statement through the anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks from Moscow, where he has spent eight days so far awaiting potential asylum from one of more than a dozen countries he’s pleaded with for assistance. President Barack Obama has asked for Snowden to be extradited to the US, and the Department of Justice has indicted him on counts of espionage for disclosing state secrets involving the NSA’s clandestine surveillance programs.
-        RT
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 21:52:11 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-7-4 17:43
PRISM

This little spying scheme, mutually beneficial arrangement between the USA and U ...

"...PRISM, which is a state-backed highly sofisticated hackers computer program"

OMG What will happen when they come up with a sophisticated pogram ? Or do the "sofisticated hackers" simply use their fists ( of fury ) to bash the beejesus out of anyone they wish - OMG maybe even me !?

BTW I should add UKMSNPRISMUSAUSUKLANYGCHQ - maybe it's a special code of "commuication" !!?!!You'd better check it out pronto, kimosabe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 22:41:09 |Display all floors
shameless Post time: 2013-7-4 13:37
Until April 2013, US combined total public debt stood at $16.805 trillion (16thousand and 805 bi ...

What makes me wonder is why any country in their right mind would buy this debt?  The dollar becomes worth less everyday.  So when you buy the U.S. debt you're losing your a** on it.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-5 00:41:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.