Author: linda_sun

China's first batch of female fighter pilots   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-2 12:42:30 |Display all floors

Problem is this, Linda:

Can they kill? Will they kill? Or, are they capable of killing if and when command headquarters depresses the kill button for them to do so? Or, will they merely make for but easy preys and targets for the well trained, the well reared, and the well programed Evil Kaneval Ace Combat flyboys of West which are specifically reared and designed to kill and kill with a conniving smile if and when ordered to do so?

As for my thoughts: I just can't see them as the efficient killing machines that they should be if say... when the tough gets going and the going gets really tough up there. The Chinese female, by my reading, are just not as cold as white female females are and hence, if and when it comes to killings and destructions, they are second to none.

Yes, these Chinese female pilots does look smart and they do have the looks to go with it. But, they are definitely not the aggressive killing machines that the white female fighter pilot is and for that, for photo opts, yes indeed and why not? But, for real combat duties such as the destroying of lifes? Nah!!!  I wouldn't wager my money on them because they are simply just too emotional of a creature for that.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 13:01:30 |Display all floors
why there are so many female pilots are recruited by the air force?
are there a shortage of male pilots?
i dont know if there are as many as female pilots in the US air force.
i want to know that if there are some political reasons behind the scene.
there are indeed some things or missions that should be accomplished by men, not women!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 13:15:49 |Display all floors
aaooq Post time: 2013-7-2 13:01
why there are so many female pilots are recruited by the air force?
are there a shortage of male pil ...

World Government

We have a Zionist Bankster driven world government. The banksters force all nations to bend the rules. The rules of nature and the order of merit. I know from personal experience and from reading that these chicks do not compete in an open competition. There are quotas ,either announced or unofficial. These chicks serve no purpose except the promotion of the NWO agenda. Take the chicks in the Pakistani Air Force. They are not allowed to protect their countrymen and women from evil Obomber's drones.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 13:43:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-7-2 13:56:14 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-7-2 12:42
Problem is this, Linda:

Can they kill? Will they kill? Or, are they capable of killing if and whe ...

If you think that women can not kill you know very little about women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 14:39:38 |Display all floors
soapdodger Post time: 2013-7-2 13:43
"I know from personal experience"

You're a female jet pilot?

Imbecile

I have been told by someone close to me and someone in the fray that the chicks get preferential treatment. I have read that positions in the Air National Guard in Amerika are reserved for chicks. In some air forces positions are advertised as being reserved for chicks. I suspect that this also holds good for the air force in question.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 15:50:23 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2013-7-2 13:15
World Government

We have a Zionist Bankster driven world government. The banksters force all nati ...

Zionist? big bankers? The Rothschilds?

you have a big interest in financal stories!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.