Author: Rearwindow

Chinese Couple Having Sex By Window Fall to Their Deaths   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-1 12:46:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by makk at 2013-7-1 12:51
gavingy Post time: 2013-7-1 12:11
well now you blame the yanks.
ultra-nationalist, xenophobic creature

Nationalist will work for each other, homosexuals just look out for themselves, that's why they are called homo, I prefer to be nationalist than a homo, I am just patriotic not nationalist. This homoerotic culture is imported from the anglosex culture, I have met some homos, none of them care about their family or the country, all they care about is the anglosex culture, we should ship the homos out because they will feel at home in your angloland.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-1 12:52:46 |Display all floors
makk Post time: 2013-7-1 12:46
Nationalist will work for each other, homosexuals just look out for themselves, that's why they are ...

did I say anything about the homosexuals? I don't recall
The North Remembers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-1 12:54:41 |Display all floors
Nationalist will work for each other, homosexuals just look out for themselves, that's why they are ...

btw your explanation of why homos are called homos doesn't seem to make any sense:

"homosexuals just look out for themselves, that's why they are called homo".
The North Remembers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-1 12:58:29 |Display all floors

what's ANGLOSEX culture anyways? would you be so kind as to explain that since you're such an expert in the field of ethnic studies?
The North Remembers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-1 13:04:27 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-7-1 12:12
Yes it was the Yanks who taught the Chinese people on how to have sex

No. The Chinese were the first people ever to invent erotic literature. Their history of erotic literature, aka erotica, dates back to 400BC. Back then they already had their own versions of Christian Grey and Gideon Cross. Obviously the Chinese doesn't need anyone else to teach them the science of love making.
The North Remembers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-1 13:08:40 |Display all floors
gavingy Post time: 2013-7-1 12:58
what's ANGLOSEX culture anyways? would you be so kind as to explain that since you're such an expe ...

Poofters with wigs, snobbish little poodle, but an imperialist lapdog of the Yankee masters. Never turn your back to an anglosex man,  their eyes are always pointing downwards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-1 13:15:21 |Display all floors
makk Post time: 2013-7-1 13:08
Poofters with wigs, snobbish little poodle, but an imperialist lapdog of the Yankee masters. Never ...

your tendency to generalize about a group of people without the slightest hesitation is appalling i must say
The North Remembers

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.