Author: Hmoonhistorian

I love China not just because I am an Asian American.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-6 01:30:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-6 06:26:38 |Display all floors
Chinese people should have the right to elect American president

Chinese people don't have the right to elect their own leaders, so giving them that option is insane.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 18:56:03 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-7-5 16:26
Chinese people don't have the right to elect their own leaders, so giving them that option is insa ...

I understand that the job that President XI Jinpent was not chosen through a bogus election similar to us American's "Presidential Election" drama like reality TV that was staged for excitement. It was earned through a lifetime of public work before consider for nomination. Also the job is being run long enough so that presidents can be hold responsible for their actions. In contrast, in the U.S. the super short presidential term was super short for a reason. The super short term was designed in a way that they don't have to take responsibility for anyone they murdered or the economy they messed up. It is also design like that before the real power lies behind private and powerful thieves and killers.
This is the reason the U.S. foreign policy is all about killing and robbing and the domestic policy is all about lying, tricking, and fear promotion.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 20:24:52 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 22:08:54 |Display all floors
First we shoot all the lawyers, that would be a good start.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 22:09:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by jay_dee at 2013-7-9 07:30

Then we shoot the do nothing politicians.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 22:43:32 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.