Author: Hmoonhistorian

I love China not just because I am an Asian American.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-5 07:03:13 |Display all floors
Adding a suffix is plain stupid, unless you have immigrated.
If you were born in the USA, you are an American, period - end of discussion.
Mao was not a saint, no matter how you look at it.
People were abused, many died for a variety of reasons.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-5 13:08:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-5 13:12:04 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-5 23:36:54 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-7-4 23:12
..and where is your PROOF of that.

Mao did not start the CCP

So you are claiming  Mao did not led Chinese people and their people's  army to chase Japs and white thieves out of China which help enable China to start prospering and free? Who led then? Did the white thieves from the U.S., Western Europe, and their puppet Chang Kai Shek volunteerly get up and lelt China? Give me proof of that.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-5 23:44:29 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-7-4 17:03
Adding a suffix is plain stupid, unless you have immigrated.
If you were born in the USA, you are an ...

Many Asian American including Chinese Americans had been since the 1800's are still being label Chinese and or Asian American by the white government of the U.S. Many government forms and job applications still are asking for the suffixes. But I agree with you that we should all be call Americans. On top of that, any country that had been invaded and destroy, the people there should also be called Americans. Chinese should be call Americans. The American president should be elected by all countries in the world that had been invaded by Americans or tempered by Americans. Which mean Chinese people should have the right to elect American president.

As for Mao, I am sure the people who tried to stop him and the Chinese effort to chase out white theives and Jap thieves didn't ended up well. I never claim that Mao Tze Tong was nice to the thieves any one who harbor them.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-6 01:26:03 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-6 01:29:04 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.