Post time 2013-6-30 13:07:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 13:13:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-30 16:35:18 |Display all floors
Why state you are an Asian American? Either you are American or you are not, other countries people never feel the need to add a suffix to their nationality so why do you.

Also saying Asian is not clear, were your ancestors from India?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 05:58:56 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-6-29 09:48
Well it is moving in the right direction since Xi came to power.

You obviously have no idea the d ...

Actually China had become a lot better after it became an independent country in 1949, when the last Western thieves and their puppet was chased out of China by the Chinese led by Mao Tze Tong. China was then freely to experiment their own economic system in which it became very successful within a short period of time. They did it without using black slaves ship from Africa nor killing and bombing countless people in other countries. China has prove that economic based on co-existent and mutual respect works. Westerner thieves' economic system base on slavery and propping out puppet regime in other countries may work in the short term, but it can not be sustained since eventually people like China are going to rise up to take control of their own resources.

As for supporting China's economic of co-existence and mutual respect, we don't have to move to China to do it. Any country should promote this ideology in order for us to have peace around the world.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 06:00:54 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-6-29 22:56
Obscenely rich criminals own the USA. There will be no changing it.
Just let it die on its own. It ...

Yes, it will die on its own, but the people with China's help, we can replace the thieves' ideology of lies and distructions with China's ideology of co-existance and mutual respect.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 08:18:28 |Display all floors
China's ideology of co-existance and mutual respect

You really should stop doing drugs, it has affected your little brain.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-7-4 09:07:23 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-7-3 14:00
Yes, it will die on its own, but the people with China's help, we can replace the thieves' ideolog ...

Yes, first the USA must learn not to send troops and go to war with nations that have governments
they do not agree with. If a person behaved that way a swat team would put an end to that.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.