Views: 16935|Replies: 18

[Original]what do you think of Online Friendship?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-29 10:52:28 |Display all floors
How many of you do believe on Online Friendship?  
if you do believe, what makes you believe in it?
and if you don't , what makes you not to believe in it?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-6-29 16:23:38 |Display all floors
it's worth to visit the previous thread about it, no need to make another one...

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/for ... mp;highlight=online

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-29 17:27:26 |Display all floors
Just be careful
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 00:36:22 |Display all floors
ohh I"m sorry for posting it again.. but as i have read that thread... it was about What are the advantages and disadvantages of online friends? but my thread is about your believe on Online friends, it's far beyond advantage of disadvantage, but it's about believe, if you believe in something, you say advantages and disadvantages of that, but if you don't believe at all, doesn't matter you believe on 6 advantages or believe on 7 disadvantages,  ,,,
maybe you think positive, or maybe you think opposite, or you may tell us something you think neither positive, neither negative... but still useful for forum...
so let it to the Moderators,, if it is copy of previous forum. delete it pls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 00:48:18 |Display all floors
I'm sorry Whitebear if i break any rules. but  that thread is about What are the advantages and disadvantages of online friends?  
my thread is about your thoughts of believes about Online friendship? when you believe on something, you can say about  the advantages and disadvantages of that, but if you don't, you can't say and choose 6 advantages or 7 dis-advantages?
if i did break the rule... please delete this thread? i don't mind...
but see the difference in both threads...
thanks...
Cheers

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-6-30 06:53:40 |Display all floors
azeem20037 Post time: 2013-6-30 00:48
I'm sorry Whitebear if i break any rules. but  that thread is about What are the advantages and disa ...

It is up tu You :)

Of course You may continue here, but just take look at the other thread, maybe You will find there discussion about the same matter?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-6-30 10:23:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2013-6-29 18:24
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-6-29 00:23
it's worth to visit the previous thread about it, no need to make another one...

http://bbs.chinada ...

This just in. Just about every subject under the sun has been posted before so no more new threads.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.