Views: 7585|Replies: 15

[Original]Have you ever want to suicide?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-29 09:31:39 |Display all floors
Have you ever want to suicide?

捕获.JPG

Recently, there have several suicide cases in my hometown. Most of them are young ppl, some are middle school students, some are graduates just out of universities. Doubtlessly, most of reasons are: study, love, job and money, etc.

What a pity, is it? Are you puzzled with their extreme behaviors?

Well, it is hardto explain, even sometimes when I faced with enormous pressure, I want to “fallasleep” forever.

Img377517699.jpg

But if I really “fallasleep”, what about my family? Who will take care of them when they getting old? The reason why they working hard for raising me is just for saying goodbyeto me? Thought of this, I perish the horrible idea.

Img377517707.jpg

But I have to sayit is not without some advantages. At least, when you do not fear death, what elsedo you fear? Considering from this point, you may smile away the hardships andhappiness, the sadness and joy of the life, is it?

Hope all ppl who have suicide thought couldthink more before act, anyhow, when god closed a door, he will open a windowfor you, right?

Img377517714.jpg

pics from net

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 09:24:06 |Display all floors
no,just sometimes I wanted to be a nun.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 10:49:11 |Display all floors
It's really has god? Everything is really fair?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 13:50:20 |Display all floors
Believe in God and an afterlife or not, suicide is not the answer as this simply puts your pressures onto someone else and they have to live with it. Suicide is the cowards way out.
I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one. George Bernard Shaw. Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one. Winston

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-6-30 14:05:34 |Display all floors
 YOUAREMY-SUNS Post time: 2013-6-30 10:49
It's really has god? Everything is really fair?

who told You that any god is fair?

And I agree with Eric, suicide is the cowards' way.

However... many people is having thoughts "what if..", and it is nothing wrong with it.
If somebody thinks about it "too much" - this may be the problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-30 14:58:50 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-6-30 14:05
who told You that any god is fair?

And I agree with Eric, suicide is the cowards' way.

So, why people always say " when god closed a door, he will open a window for you." Why don't they just say everything depends on oneself.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-6-30 15:59:39 |Display all floors
 YOUAREMY-SUNS Post time: 2013-6-30 14:58
So, why people always say " when god closed a door, he will open a window for you." Why don't they ...

The sentence You quoted is accurate, no matter is somebody believes in god or not.

I means, that when the main road is closed - You can always find a detour to reach Your destination.

Does everything depends on You? I doubt. A lot - yes.
Those who believes that can do everything are as blind as those who says that They can do nothing because the fate is already determined.

World is not black or white.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.