Views: 5962|Replies: 10

It’s been almost seven years [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-30 15:35:57 |Display all floors
Whenever I think of him, I could not help shaking my head, just like shaking a dream off my brain. I wish this is the last time I think of him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-30 15:45:22 |Display all floors

you cant and you wont forget about him

well, what can i say, i simply want to point it out that its quite normal that you cant forget about him. you cant forget about a friend in your life, let alone a boy that you ever had feelings on. and talking about high school? the puppy love, if that is the way you call it, is quite mysterious and unforgettable. he will still be in your mind, deep in your heart, but this means NOTHING, not even a particular clue to show that you still like him or whatever. you know it's nothing, you have dreams of him occasionally, you sometimes wonder how he's doing, these all mean NOTHING. 7 years, 10 years, he's just a passer-by in your life, maybe you could still get to talk to each other, but no, nothing's gonna happen, and YOU know that.
just be strong and chill out. no reason to rant on about this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-1 11:26:17 |Display all floors

take it easy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-3 00:04:06 |Display all floors

My friend, setimentality is not good for you. be brave! forget him

U can't forget him simply because you haven't got off the thinking that there is still a possiblity between you. just think you are over.start a new life, there are better boys. Time will cover it as long as you break that thinking. Be brave!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-8 20:37:09 |Display all floors

why??

I guess it's your first love,is it?
from high school,nice!
People usually cannot forget their first real affection.

But there is one thing I cant understand:
why do you wanna forget that guy???
If you cant forget him,then remember him all your life!
I think it's much better than you forget him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-8 21:19:02 |Display all floors

buy a dildo

better order one online, cos you can order it made to measure!!!! Have fun!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-12 11:34:48 |Display all floors

learn to forget!

we should learn to forget something and then we can get the new life! or you will get nothing in your rest life! i think you want  not this life style and start to forget and face the new life!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.