Author: dostoevskydr

Too Lazy   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-2 11:40:45 |Display all floors
Whoever think there must a chair in the box is not qualified to be a thief, not to mention a detective.
Too lazy to think further. :)

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-7-2 12:22:31 |Display all floors
luckpal Post time: 2013-7-2 11:40
Whoever think there must a chair in the box is not qualified to be a thief, not to mention a detecti ...

As Sherlock Holmes would say, " Elementary, my dear Watson" . What Can one do if this Watson's pernicious prejudice does not permit him to see the obvious ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 12:46:27 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-7-2 11:12
I often wonder why everything we buy is wrapped in plastic??

There is a 'comedian' in the US name ...

People put things in plastic bags, plastic bags are cheap and convenient, but it does great harm to the environment, and now various measures have been taken to reduce the use of plastic packaging

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 13:03:22 |Display all floors
 YOUAREMY-SUNS Post time: 2013-7-2 12:46
People put things in plastic bags, plastic bags are cheap and convenient, but it does great harm t ...

Ever since the government but a 'ban'' on plastic bags in stores and shops, I have noticed more and more people, including myself with re-usable tote bags.  But still there are so many empty plastic bags blowing down the street.  I just wonder, where do they all come from?  Is there a plastic bag tree that drops them in the Spring?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 14:30:47 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-7-2 13:03
Ever since the government but a 'ban'' on plastic bags in stores and shops, I have noticed more an ...

Our school canteen still can use plastic bags, no limit, just because people do not have enough conscious

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 16:26:13 |Display all floors
 YOUAREMY-SUNS Post time: 2013-7-2 14:30
Our school canteen still can use plastic bags, no limit, just because people do not have enough co ...

I know that part of the law has to do with how many customers an business or store has in one day.  The smaller establishments are still allowed to use the plastic bags while the larger ones are not.  So if you want a plastic bag, buy at a smaller shop, haha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 16:29:06 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-7-2 16:26
I know that part of the law has to do with how many customers an business or store has in one day. ...

It's right

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.