[Friendship] [Original]Do Westerners like Chinese people?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-2 12:11:37 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-7-1 17:40
well goodluck!!

The young lady I am dating  is very protective of me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 12:35:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-2 03:51
You probably haven't touched a raw neerve - you have shown your inimitable stupditiy and your huge ...

Oh yes, I touched your raw nerve, too! This has caused a bad reaction in you - you are spewing vomits from your diseased gastrointesinal tract.
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 17:19:03 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-7-2 08:11
The young lady I am dating  is very protective of me

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 07:44:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-2 15:15
You are apparently China's most likable Chinaman. Maybe the See Pee See should offer you up as the ...

"Chinaman" is a derogatory term. You are racist.
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 03:55:08 |Display all floors
I am a white European 6o+ male I have just been to china Beijing and Wuhan to be precise I am typical Englishman expect everyone to speak my language ,What a shock we are not the only country in the world. I can sy everywhere I went the people were curious at me but friendly , never felt threatened all time I was there. I met lady pen friend she was brilliant nearly everybody wanted to try say hello to me. Do I like Chinese people I think I do, they have different cultures to us but hey that's what makes the world go round. I like Wuhan I do I don't care, I met nice people ordinary people. Ask me if I would go back ? Yes tomorrow if I had the money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-8 08:37:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Dillonb1950 at 2013-7-8 08:41
lioncitytemasek Post time: 2013-6-30 21:50
Racism is repugnant. Having experienced the ugly face of racism, I am disgusted so i openly attemp ...

Your posts are absolutely absurd. You say "white" people experience less racism than Asian people do in the west. Then you state" But as foreigners you have to understand and be sensitive to the feelings of the Chinese people." Why can you not afford to the "white" people the same as you request for the "Chinese". It's interesting also how you deem westerners "white people" but Chinese simply Chinese. I think your own "racism" needs to be looked at and that this is fueling your attitude to "white foreigners" who gather and talk negatively in groups and somehow you know this????
BTW...I DO get your point.
And what's wrong with having dark skin?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-11 22:28:13 |Display all floors
Westerners, and China opinions just like you are from Beijing, I am from Guangzhou, or rich people and poor people. Divergence will appear at every moment, I think

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.