Author: ttt222

Why does our top talent stay overseas?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-27 14:36:22 |Display all floors
the develpment of soft evironment is so slow in china, because no body want to do that, the government don't wnat to do it because other people can't see their achivement. if you know what I mean!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-27 16:45:39 |Display all floors
aaooq Post time: 2013-6-27 09:52
when they grow older, they will choose to come back!
what people care is different in different phas ...

It's a pity that so many talented Chinese - 87 per cent according to this article - choose to stay overseas. They are clearly voting with their feet as to which kind of business, academic and social environments they prefer. Some things in life are free and can't be bought - it's impossible to breathe fresh air in Beijing for example, and everyday things like being able to eat safe food may be lacking in many parts of China.

If these experts do return "when they grow older" then they will be giving the best years of their lives and the most of their talents to their adopted countries and not to the motherland. Such a process can only impinge on the progress of China's development.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-27 17:32:52 |Display all floors
The key is they can still visit while earning tons of money abroad.
When they do come back to tend to their parents they will not need to work at all.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-27 17:45:56 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-6-27 17:38
The best solution is of course NOT shipping them out in the first place!

I have been campaigning he ...

So is President Xi stupid?  His daughter goes to Harvard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-27 17:59:15 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-6-27 17:45
So is President Xi stupid?  His daughter goes to Harvard.

He is hoping some yank knocks her up so she can have an anchor baby and then he can immigrate.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-27 18:53:54 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-6-27 17:59
He is hoping some yank knocks her up so she can have an anchor baby and then he can immigrate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-3 09:52:56 |Display all floors
well, china is rising and fast, so surely a lot of top talent is living in china?....people stay where they are because they are happy with that, or if not happy, then its because they are stuck with it. it isn't easy to move country you know. some people invest so much to move overseas, that once there though they want to return to their home country, it isn't easy. ...it really depends.

but in china there is a feeling of not being an individual, of feeling drowned or unimportant because the population is so huge. some people when they leave china, they feel happy that they can be more of an individual...i'm sure each person has their own reasons...but if some people leave, then you work with the people you have. each person has potential, after all.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.