Views: 848|Replies: 5

Russia rules out Snowden expulsion [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-26 09:22:09 |Display all floors
Russian President Vladimir Putin, accompanied by his Finnish counterpart Sauli Niinisto (unseen), attends a ceremony at Forum Marinum harbour in Turku June 25, 2013.[Photo/Agencies] 
MOSCOW/NAANTALI, Finland - President Vladimir Putin confirmed on Tuesday a former U.S. spy agency contractor sought by the United States was in the transit area of a Moscow airport but ruled out handing him over to W ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-26 09:22:10 |Display all floors
Excellent! Tell the world troublemaker to BACK OFF!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-26 14:54:32 |Display all floors
How to expel Snowden when he is technically not in Russia? He is in the transit area of Moscow Airport.

Even if Snowden is in Russia, why should he be expelled when he has committed no crime in that country?

USA accuses Snowden of doing something illegal against the country, but Snowden accuses USA of doing something illegal not only against its own citizens but also against the rest of the world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-26 15:08:38 |Display all floors
Just imagine that a Russian spy is now holding put at JFK Airport and he has a ton of secrets on him and Russia wants him back on a charge of espionage.

Does anyone think the US would hand him over and not download all the secrets that the Russian holds? The answer is NO. The US will have a field day citing human rights, democracy, freedom of expression, free speech and other rubbish and then give the Russian spy, a new name and a safe house.

The Russian is now also playing the same game with the US spy. If it's good for the goose then it's also good for the gander. Shame on you, Obama.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-29 06:13:08 |Display all floors
Russia must stay firm on its decision and not give in to US pressure on Edward Snowden.

This is the time for President Vladimir Putin to show the world that Russia is as stong as before and will never sway to the US. Likewise they can paint the picture black but accuse you of seeing it in black.

Similarly perhaps Edward Snowden should look elsewhere for other options as it looks like Ecudor maybe giving in to US pressure and not give Edward the false hope.

Stay firm, Russia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-29 06:27:02 |Display all floors
Edward Snowden is a international hero. All countries who love freedom should protect him in anyway possible.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.