Author: Rearwindow

[Friendship] Do you hit it off with chinese? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-27 00:09:00 |Display all floors
Send a letter to the Chinese embassy in England, 2 things were happening at once and that is why I sent it there, no response, didn't get my letter back or a letter from them, felt drawn by the Holy Spirit to get on the internet, Nick Cave's website, there is a song now called Cave by Mumford and Sons, that is really a good song, you have to be careful about some of these songs, you'll think they are good but they really aren't, and I can say that because they really are personal, but the song Cave is good, sidetracked now feeling, that is pretty much it, except, to worse part for me, knew it had to do with the weather, started to write it, but took it off doubling myself, and wrote the angels are holding back the wind, and there was death, someone at this website wrote to someone else saying, you have to come out of your comfort zone, yeah, you have to say it before it happens, but it is not like in 2006 when the Lord kept telling me something bad is going to happen, that year was the Lord's year of redemption like it says in Isaiah .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 12:11:39 |Display all floors
I think I do, but it is hard to tell. They are friendly to me, but not open for a while. I'm friendly an open to them.

So that either means I hit it off with them, or that I'm a fool.

My fiancee tells me all the time to be careful with Chinese, that they are tricky and will take advantage of my innocence and openness.

A Chinese friend at work told me to AVOID Chinese women, they are too tricky; always doing something secret behind one's back. Find a nice American woman with good family values instead, and I will be better off.

What do YOU think, Rearwindow?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 15:56:04 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-12-31 12:11
I think I do, but it is hard to tell. They are friendly to me, but not open for a while. I'm friendl ...

Avoiding Chinese women is not a smart thing to do.
Why did your Chinese friend say that? His mother was Chinese after all.
He or she shouldn't have said that.
It can't be generalized.
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 21:40:28 |Display all floors
This guy came to the US from Hong Kong when he was 9, so he has a different perspective.

I would agree with you that avoiding Chinese women is not a smart thing to do....if you're Chinese and surrounded by Chinese women. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 23:14:19 |Display all floors
for sure my people, vietnamese are now so much clever than before & wont be easily fall into another foreigner trap like gettin marry with dem (could be vietnamese born livin abroad like myself) & livin abroad (that might sound luxury but in reality not so glamour)...ev'rythin goes both ways my friends not a one way dead end street  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-1 17:53:19 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-12-31 21:40
This guy came to the US from Hong Kong when he was 9, so he has a different perspective.

I would ag ...

Or married to one{:soso_e122:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 05:07:35 |Display all floors
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.