Views: 6735|Replies: 13

[Friendship] Do you hit it off with chinese? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-25 14:04:31 |Display all floors
naturally?
{:soso_e112:}
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-25 18:00:10 |Display all floors

Yes, most or almost all the times since the first day i stepped on China many years ago.

That´s  one of the advantages most foreigners have in China. Most Chinese are friendly and hospitalary with foreigners.

Regarding with  people from other cultures, some are more affectionate, open and friendly than others. After a short talk with the people things became fine, sure, always will depend also from the other side mood, not all people are able to sympathize with you.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-25 18:57:16 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-6-25 18:00
Yes, most or almost all the times since the first day i stepped on China many years ago.

That´s   ...

I fell in love with the Skin-bag's money at first sight.
But he gave me nothing down under!

I feel so cheated.......I was then young and could have multiple orgasms. Now I am old and an all dried up squid!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-27 16:46:20 |Display all floors
Windy.Deng Post time: 2013-6-25 18:57
I fell in love with the Skin-bag's money at first sight.
But he gave me nothing down under!

trying to be funny?

What are you?
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 23:40:34 |Display all floors
Rearwindow Post time: 2013-6-27 16:46
trying to be funny?

What are you?

Hey boy, you won't be laughing with the big black dildo I keep in my handbag shove up your rear!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-26 23:36:43 |Display all floors
Rearwindow, you wrote naturally, you get along, I know there is a reason some people from China were joining this church in California, but have thought, they know it is true about the 5 angels of the 5 continents, so why are they joining people that were hurting people, never mind it goes with Isaiah .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-26 23:49:04 |Display all floors
Wrote something like this the other day, but it was lost and the computer started installing something from windows all by itself, it was my story about China, so I'll repeat it now, guess it will post . The drawing appeared from Jesus, felt God and drawn by the Holy Spirit to say oriental oriental on the bugged phone, people from China were then joining the church, sent another letter, God is calling them told the church, was answered on his show, go have this where people will not make fun, then I emailed and emailed them, really no sane response came back, emailed the Chili Peppers, they sing about me and in Chinese some also, no response, it inspired more songs, certainly no help, people are doing to die, part 1, seeing if this will post, tiring .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.