Author: snappysammy

LOOKS LIKE THE CHINESE ECONOMY IS GOING IN THE TANK   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-28 09:38:01 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-6-28 09:30
We'll keep Ed Snowdon II the next time!

pandas not afraid that if white skin whistle blower is a hero.............why not yellow skin whistle blower?

there will be demands that yellow skin whistle blower be also treated as a hero by the Queen Bees.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-28 10:09:50 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-6-28 09:45
The USA has already dozens of their yellow skin whistle blowing heros making lousy dings!

You did ...

I think the blind geezer is happiest in Taiwan , not America.

I am glad Taiwan accepted him.

Takes some guts by the Horse, you know?

Now that the Horse has the geezer, I hope the Horse don't do some horse trading with the Queen Bees.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-28 10:12:38 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-6-28 09:45
The USA has already dozens of their yellow skin whistle blowing heros making lousy dings!

You did ...

the only heroes China recognizes are dead heroes.

remember that!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-28 10:58:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-6-28 11:07:22 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-6-21 05:00
The Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia are my picks and in order.

The Philippines?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-28 11:40:29 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-6-28 11:07
The Philippines?

duck looking for maids, you looking to rob who?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-28 11:50:21 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-6-22 10:09
Probably gets his kicks that way.

As a paki living in H.K he can only pay for a women.

Duke of Duck in London, England

You mean JAY DEE is Paki ----- wow! competitive devaluation between PAKI, INJUNS are amazing, now Paki Rupee is 100 to the dollar, while the Indian Rupee is 60 to the dollar.

Only the US$ is growing from strength to strength BUT their real estate is BUSTED because of Master Dimon et. al & friend games with product convergence and IT games.

Who is MASTER revolution, is an Arab?

cheerios!

Green DRagon
South Yang Capital

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.