Author: sunnylin01

TV Host Ji Yingnan Reveals Lavish Mistress Lifestyle   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-22 22:09:19 |Display all floors
Still a kid in this world.
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-22 23:34:30 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2013-6-22 20:10
You are mechanical engineering only make about $30,000 per year that is nothing but NBA or NFL pla ...

"You are mechanical engineering only make about $30,000 per year" ???

Maybe this is what a Mechanical Engineer makes in China but an American Mechanical Engineer makes far, far more than $30,000 per year.

Sports figures are the very same as any other entertainer. Most people in the world are bored with their lives so they look for: "entertainment" to relieve it. Movie actors, musicians, football and basketball players all make big money because people put such a high value on relieving their boredom with life.

But sports figures never make those high salaries for very long

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-22 23:57:40 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-6-22 16:40
Don't they have scanners and the hand held thing in China? Laying hands on your butt is gratuitous

I posted a picture of Chinese female security intimately searching male's bodies but it must first clear the censor (isn't that funny China needs to clear pictures of it's own practices before allowing other's to see them) The TSA freely allows anyone to post pictures of their practices.

If you can access You Tube go check these videos of Chinese females searching men and boys bodies. I've travelled the world for years no other country allows opposite-gender body searches like this:
Observe Chinese female security doing body searches of young boys. If it's ok to let a female do it to a boy then it should be ok to let a male do it to a girl. Afterall China doesn't practice Gender Discrimination...does it?

Go to YouTube and punch in: "Fancam 121208 TAO FOCUS @ Beijing Airport [security] Part 1"

Notice how the female security runs her hands over this boys butt.

More groping of a young boy by Chinese female security. She seems to be almost touching his penis
This is very disrespectful

Go to: You Tube and enter: "[TRUST LUHAN] 130101 LUHAN & EXO-M @Nanjing Airport"
I believe this chinese female security is touching this boy's butt and hip pockets close to his penis

That looks like more than just waving the Hand-Held-Metal-Detector Wand to me

Go to YouTube, punch in: "[Fancam] 120919 DO security checks @ Beijing Airport "

This is clearly disrespectful
Go to You Tube and punch in: [Fancam] 120919 DO security checks @ Beijing Airport .

The chinese female security is touching this boy's butt and hip pockets close to his penis.
There's nothing wrong with the as long as males can also do this to females. Otherwise this is clearly Gender Discrimination.

BTW does China still not allow You Tube? If so maybe these vids are why. They don't show China to be very respectful
This Chinese female security is running her hands all over these boys like she's inspecting farm animals.
China is very disrespectful in allowing females to search the privacy of a male's body. They make it worse by allowing only one gender to search the other effectively saying males are no better than farm animals

go to You Tube punch in: " [Fancam] 121208 Kris @ Nanjing Airport Security "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 02:35:31 |Display all floors
just another gold digger trying to get attention to be more famous

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 02:54:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-6-22 23:09
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-6-22 19:57
I posted a picture of Chinese female security intimately searching male's bodies but it must first ...

I saw it. A Chinese boy being groped by a female Chinese immigration official, let them worry about it. I suspect she won't run her hand around you butt etc as she did with dude.

I'm sure if a woman approaches you and you object, they'd send a bloke.They are not so crude and you'd get the benefit of being a foreigner.....
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 07:16:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by vf84tcat at 2013-6-24 00:24
Bandito Post time: 2013-6-23 02:54
I saw it. A Chinese boy being groped by a female Chinese immigration official, let them worry about ...

If you ask they have to provide a person of the same gender to search you. But that is very cumbersome and puts the burden on you to ask to be treated respectfully. That is very offensive that you would have to ask.

Additionally most people don't know that you can demand same gender China is careful not to volunteer that information rather they force you to cause an unpleasant scene in asking.  China just can’t stop thinking about males as being anything more than farm animals.

I’m sure they never thought about the fact that most foreigners don’t speak Chinese but most Chinese security only speak Chinese. So how could you ask?

China thinks in terms of using only females to search both genders because it’s cheaper to use one person plus they pay females less than males. China looks at allowing females to search males not because it’s right but because they can get away with it for the sake of financially efficiency. Totally ignoring one gender's dignity while saying it’s important for the other gender is extremely offensive.

To ignore the dignity of one gender for the sake of cost savings is repugnant. It is the sign of people who have not evolved from poverty yet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 07:24:16 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-6-23 02:54
I saw it. A Chinese boy being groped by a female Chinese immigration official, let them worry about ...

Chinese security also posts signs while you're going through the checkpoint saying you cannot slow down the security line. They want to show the world how stream-lined they are and thus use this veiled threat that you cannot slow them down by demanding same gender which will take them some time to go find a male.

As a foreigner I can demand that with impunity. But a Chinese male would risk being: "detained" if he demanded to be treated respectfully. That is absolutely shameful of China to force ANY person to surrender their dignity.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.