Views: 1686|Replies: 1

Sex tape official goes on trial [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-19 21:01:37 |Display all floors
The Chongqing No.1 Intermediate People's Court will hear a corruption case centered around Lei Zhengfu, former secretary of Chongqing's Beibei District Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC). Photo: Chinanews.com

Photo: Chinanews.com

A former official who appeared in a sex video that went viral last year stands trial today in a court in southwest China's Chongqing Municipality.

The Chongqing No.1 Intermediate People's Court will hear a corruption case centered around Lei Zhengfu, former secretary of Chongqing's Beibei District Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC), the court said Thursday.

Lei, 55, was found to have appeared in a sex video that was posted online last November. He was subsequently removed from his official post and detained by police on February 1. In early May, he was expelled from the CPC.

Lei had served the posts of vice mayor of the city of Jiangjin, head of the Dianjiang County government, CPC chief of Dianjiang and deputy CPC chief of Chongqing's Jiulongpo district.
In January 2013, 10 government officials and heads of state-owned enterprises in Chongqing were sacked for their involvement in the sex videos.
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-19 22:09:08 |Display all floors
Where can I download the videos? I won't know if Lei has done something wrong or not unless I get the video.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.