Author: lyeen

How to relieve yourself under the pressure~~~~   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-20 09:28:31 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-6-20 09:24
Which is why it is so important for the creator of this thread to understand that "relieving under ...

This al goes to show how the words you write can so easily be misinterpreted, I suspect the OP has no idea what we are all on about.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-20 09:29:15 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-6-20 09:24
Which is why it is so important for the creator of this thread to understand that "relieving under ...

This all goes to show how the words you write can so easily be misinterpreted, I suspect the OP has no idea what we are all on about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 09:45:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by symondsez at 2013-6-20 09:47

Relieve Under Pressure -

1. Locate closest WC ( if you don't have one then you are in Deep S**t , and I mean it literally)
2. While you are locating WC , make sure to keep an eye on available Tissue. ( if you cannot locate , then you have not solved the problem completely and it will keep on bothering you, again Literally).
3. Once you have completed step 1,2 . Determine the level of pressure you are in and accordingly run towards WC
Usually your  Speed = Pressure x what you had in last meal / distance to WC
please note that Distance to WC = vector quantity , hence distance and direction both matters.
4. I don't want to get into details once your in WC

ENJOY A PRESSURE FREE DAY..............................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 11:31:27 |Display all floors
I go to the restrooms to relieve myself, don't you? ... i

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 12:40:18 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-6-19 19:41
Normally, I would just take out my gun and shoot something.
I don't have that option in China - but ...

of course you are not allowed in china. the something you shoot in China maybe a person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 13:06:49 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-6-20 09:29
This all goes to show how the words you write can so easily be misinterpreted, I suspect the OP ha ...

Sometimes I find that is very true.  But then, that IS a good thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 13:10:57 |Display all floors
It is not easy to relax your bady if your mind is still in press.
Well,it's also very difficult to relax your mind without relax your body.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.