Author: nealrussel

An view on heavy pollution in Heibei province   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-19 21:56:02 |Display all floors
MY god....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 07:47:41 |Display all floors
The town is choking to death slowly but surely. A price the town pay for development.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 11:15:08 |Display all floors
I've been in a city in Henan since January.   Those pictures are nothing special. You don't need to be very close to the factories to get that kind of air. The first picture looks like a bad day. the fourth picture is a good day, just look how far you can see.   Even on the best day you can never see horizon, even if you see blue sky.  

The environment can change, but first the economy must change.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 12:40:14 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2013-6-20 11:15
I've been in a city in Henan since January.   Those pictures are nothing special. You don't need to  ...

Mr. Pantarhei

not that difficult to solve, and I think such HUGE enterprise can afford to INVEST in the equipments too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 12:45:41 |Display all floors
Herald a NEW INDUSTRY in China - ENVIROMENT PROTECTION guild.

LOT'S of high paying job.
The CHINA central government, and the individual PROVINCIAL government will have to monitor the BALANCE OF PAYMENTS in individual provinces, and the CENTRAL government - the nation as a whole WHEN IMPLEMENTING the UPWARD INCOME growth strategies.

WATCH list.
1. Automobile industry
2. Capital goods industry
3. Commodities industry
4. The assembly industry - E&E, IT & Computer, Textile & Apparel, Furniture-Household & Fitting, Shoes & Paddy items, etc.
5. Electricity, water, labour cost
6. Comparative advantage.......

Gosh! Really a BIG PLATE to work on.

Of course MONEY can be minted wholesale, and defended via SOCIAL SECURITY, RETIREMENT BENEFITS industry.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
South Yang Capital

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 12:55:44 |Display all floors
these industrial units are propellers for the economy!!!!

industrial pollutions can not be avoided completely, the core issue facing these heavily-polluted industries is how to think out effective ways to reduc emissions and increase the recycling rate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-20 17:31:05 |Display all floors
Government must formulate some law to protect our environment now but not concentrate on the GDP, i can not dare to think about our environment will being if the current sistuation is continous. in my city, there are many houses are building that make so much dust in the air, maybe i should go and buy a breathing mask to use when i ride to company and ride back home. i don't know what are they thinking about, there is alread many houses are empty in the small city, why not still building? this is just dust from building. my city is also have many kinds of companies and most of them are not take consideration on the pollution as the companies in most of cities in China. Protect environment is the responsibility of every citizen.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.