Views: 7561|Replies: 27

Buying a Vietnamese Bride [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-17 15:57:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by nealrussel at 2013-6-17 15:59

Searching for “Vietnamese bride” in internet, you can easily find some photos of beautiful Vietnamese girls who always dress in white skirt. The slogan under the photo saying, “you need only 38 thousand yuan to marry a Vietnamese girl.” The advertisement caters to many young men’s need—they think they can find a tender girl in Vietnam because they have advantage in economy.

Can Giuoc, a county in Vietnam, where Taiwan’s Vietnamese brides mainly come from. The reporter had record how a group of Chinese young men bought Vietnamese bride there.  

1.jpg

Before wedding, Li Shipeng and A-ni—the Vietnamese girl Li will marry with, come to the wedding shop to chose their full dress.

source: go.huanqiu.com

let me know if U like tennis

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-17 15:57:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by nealrussel at 2013-6-17 15:58

Li Shipeng, 23 years old, comes from Liqiao village in Jiangsu province. He is a courier and earns about 4,000yuan per month. He behaves a little weird due to premature delivery when he was born.
2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-17 15:57:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by nealrussel at 2013-6-17 15:59

“The first girl I plan to marry said that I was immature, that frustrated me.” Li seems unsatisfied, “but when I see A-ni, I think she is fairy beautiful, and decide to marry her.”A-ni only ask one simple question, “ is he a Shanghainess?” and said “yes” to the matchmaker.

3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-17 16:00:05 |Display all floors
March 12,Li Shipeng and A-ni go to a shop to buy a mobile phone for A-ni.
4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-17 16:00:22 |Display all floors
In the evening, Li Shipeng bow and solute to A-ni’s mother after A-ni’s gesticulating. A-ni’s younger sister had marry a farmer in Liaoning province, the north east of china in February.
5.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-17 16:00:46 |Display all floors
In the wedding, Li Shipeng looks like a stranger because the gap in communicating.

6.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-17 16:01:13 |Display all floors
Taking the wedding photo, Li Shipeng is so happy and can’t stop smiling. But A-ni feels blue. Her mother told her to smile to cheer up Li.
7.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.